Re: Car Crash Loads

"Tie-breaker" here

Slugs are definitely mass units. The way we ME's keep things straight is
to be very careful & always use lbm or lbf in calcs; never lb (unless
we're talking with CE or SE's)

 Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
 Senior Development Engineer
 Civil & Environmental Engineering
 UC Irvine
 E4130 EG,  Zot: 2175