Acad - Revisited

I appreciate all the responses, however, I prefer not to use xref's on the
title block.  This date issue is usually only a problem on big jobs (20-30
sheets) and only on a few of them.  Since it only comes up only occasionally
I prefer to let the dog wag the tail and not the other way around.  Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to select predefined named blocks and
attributes using text and not the mouse.  That is pretty much what my
problem boils down to.

Thanks,

John Jones, PE
Pell City, AL

jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Jones;John;;;
FN:John C. Jones (E-mail)
ORG:Bob Barnett, P.E.;
TITLE:
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(205) 884-5334
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(205) 365-4409
TEL;WORK;FAX:(205) 884-0099
ADR;WORK:;;;;;;
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:, =0D=0A
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net
REV:19981112T233708Z
END:VCARD