Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Acad - Revisited[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Acad - Revisited
- From: "PEC - Lake City" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:54:15 -0500
Autodesk has on-line discussion groups where you could probably get an answer. http://www.autodesk.com David Finley, P.E. -----Original Message----- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 4:45 PM Subject: Acad - Revisited >I appreciate all the responses, however, I prefer not to use xref's on the >title block. This date issue is usually only a problem on big jobs (20-30 >sheets) and only on a few of them. Since it only comes up only occasionally >I prefer to let the dog wag the tail and not the other way around. Does >anyone have any suggestions on how to select predefined named blocks and >attributes using text and not the mouse. That is pretty much what my >problem boils down to. > >Thanks, > >John Jones, PE >Pell City, AL > >jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net > >
- Prev by Subject: Acad - Revisited
- Next by Subject: ACAD Attribute ?
- Previous by thread: Acad - Revisited
- Next by thread: STRAP'S steel composite framing system capabilites