RE: Serpico

Hello

The list group will be tired of me and my New Zealand things, but,  I am
getting "received" responses from the List server in minutes.  I also get
e-mail exchanges from other memebers in minutes, certainly less than an hour
there and back.  The company that I work for has a very interface with the
"ether ways" so that may be the advantage?

Bruce Shephard
Principal Consultant (Seismic Risk)
Opus International Consultants Ltd
P O Box 12,003
Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
E-mail: bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz
Telephone: +64 4 4717597 Bus,
           +64 4 5863652 Res.
Facsimile: +64 4 4711397