Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Prepackaged Drypack[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Prepackaged Drypack
- From: "±è¾ç¼ö" <kimslove(--nospam--at)ns.kopec.co.kr>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:42:38 +0900
Dear All ACI 546R-96 3.2.3 say; Dry pack mortar may consist of one part cement, two and one-half to three parts sand, or prepackaged proprietary materials, ...... . Anyone who know the manufacturer of prepackaged proprietary material which can make Day pack mortar having strength more than 5000psi ? Regards, Yangsoo KIM KOREA POWER ENGINEERING COMPANY, INC.
- Prev by Subject: Practical floor vibration information on Web.
- Next by Subject: Re: Prepackaged Drypack
- Previous by thread: RE: Serpico
- Next by thread: Re: Prepackaged Drypack