Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: TPI[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: TPI
- From: Dave Morris <davem(--nospam--at)endex.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:22:04 -0800
Have you tried the Wood Truss Council of America? www.woodtruss.com or Truss Plate Institute 583 D'Onofrio Dr. Suite 200 Madison, WI 53719 608-833-5900 This was from a 1991 publication so it could have changed. At 10:38 AM 2/26/1999 -0500, you wrote: >Does anyone know how to get TPI Specifications for Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses? I've tried finding them on the internet, but no luck.
- Prev by Subject: TPI
- Next by Subject: Re: TPI
- Previous by thread: RE: TPI
- Next by thread: Grouting in Eugene