Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Earl Conroy is an alias[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Earl Conroy is an alias
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:21:28 -0600
Title: RE: Earl Conroy is an alias
I'm not offended, just curious. All over America, there are restroom walls and toilet partitions bearing the epitaph "Conroy was Here". Was this your work as well?
In addition, are the rumors true that you have also used various other aliases, including "Bill Allen", "Kate O'Brien", and "Dennis Wish"?
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
RISA Customer in Dallas
From: BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 1999 3:01 PM
Subject: Earl Conroy is an alias
I've posted messages to the list using "Earl Conroy" as an alias. In
retrospect I've come to the conclusion that this was inappropriate (wrong). To
anyone who is offended by this, I offer my apologies. It of course won't
happen again. Just for the record, however, "Earl" never posted anything that
was knowingly misleading or untrue.
This will be my only public comment on this matter. For anyone wishing to
discuss it with me further, please feel free to email me privately at
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: Earl Conroy is an alias
- Next by Subject: Re: Earl Conroy is an alias
- Previous by thread: RE: Earl Conroy is an alias
- Next by thread: Re: Earl Conroy is an alias