From: BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 1999 3:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Earl Conroy is an alias

I've posted messages to the list using "Earl Conroy" as an alias. In
retrospect I've come to the conclusion that this was inappropriate (wrong). To
anyone who is offended by this, I offer my apologies. It of course won't
happen again. Just for the record, however, "Earl" never posted anything that
was knowingly misleading or untrue.

This will be my only public comment on this matter. For anyone wishing to
discuss it with me further, please feel free to email me privately at
"bruceb(--nospam--at)risatech.com" .

Sincerely,
Bruce Bates ***
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org