Electronic drawing exchange -- legal issues

Several months ago, we had a discussion about the legal issues surrounding exchange of CAD drawing files. I mentioned an old CADALYST magazine article that I wrote on the topic. That article is now available on the CADALYST Web site at:

http://www.cadonline.com/1091mc.htm

In addition, there are other articles that might be of interest to structural engineering CAD users at:

http://www.cadonline.com/sv.htm

The topics include CAD standards and drawing exchange practicalities.

- Mark Middlebrook