Degree of Fixity (DOF) Method.

Hi friends,
I interested about '' Degree of Fixity'' method written by Mr.Gabriel
Gracia at ACI Journal :
1.Elastic Lateral Instability of Column Studied by the Degree of Fixity
Method (P-Delte effect) Sept.-Oct' 1981.
2.Rapid Method for Evaluating Bending Moments in a Articulated Plane Frame

Subjected to Lateral Load; January-Febuary 1983
If You know how to calculate DOF coefficient for ''closed ring'' shape and
another articles about DOF method, informed me please.

According to reference point 1 above, the author have published his book
with the title:
''La distribucion de momentos por el metode de grado de emportramiento'',
this book contain one of the  explaination how to calculate DOF for closed
ring shape.

I don't know what that book has translated in English.

Please inform me to my email: suherdi(--nospam--at)indosat.net.id or to this
administrator.
Thanks, for your attention and kindly.
Rgds
Suherdi.