Re: Earl Conroy is an alias

I agree that Mr. Bruce Bates conduct is a serious breach of trust.

The emails from "Earl Conroy" can be found in www.seaint.org/"Email
Archives"/"Search Archive". They are available to anyone who wants to review
them.

Reviewing the emails it is obvious that the reason to use an alias was to
damage competitor reputations and to promote Risa.

I don't agree with Mr. Bates that "Earl's" comments are true.  I want to
remember him a fabricated email from "Earl", related the Avansse (AVwin)
program:

<<
I'm one of the many suckers who bought avansee back in 1993/94 with the
promise of (and prepayment for) additional program modules. These modules were
never delivered and the company selling avansee went belly up. Needless to
say, the money I sent in for these modules disappeared.

These guys have a lot of guts trying to market this program again. If I
weren't so busy I would consider legal action (fraud) just on principle.

If you buy this program, don't say you weren't warned.

Earl Conroy
EC Engineers

How can a fabricated person buy a product? "Earl" is not just an alias. It
is a dishonest invention from a professional who is unable to make a fair
competence with his product. "Earl" has attacked to structural programs that
may threaten his position in the market. He made this attacks very subtle,
intelligent and convincing.

Boris Kraljevic
Avansse International, Inc.