Degree of Fixity Method

Hi friends,
I interested with the topic about '' Degree of Fixity Method'' written by
Mr.Gabriel Gracia
at ACI Journal:
1.Elastic Lateral Instability of Column Studied by the Degree of Fixity
Method (P-Delta       Effect),Sept'-Oct' 1981
2.Rapid Method for Evaluating Bending Moment in a Reticulated Plane Frame
Subjected to Lateral Load, January-Febuary 1983.

If You know how to calculate DOF coefficient for ''Closed Ring'' and
another articles or books about DOF method. Informed me; please

Rgds
Suherdi