Re: Earl Conroy is an alias

Boris,

I do owe you a personal apology for my use of the Earl Conroy alias, and I
hope you will accept it. However, I would like to make the point that I did in
fact buy Avansse as stated by "Earl", and I did pay for upgrades that were
never delivered. The only untruth in that post, as in the others, was that I
put a fictitious name at the end of it.

Bruce

<< I agree that Mr. Bruce Bates conduct is a serious breach of trust.

 The emails from "Earl Conroy" can be found in www.seaint.org/"Email
 Archives"/"Search Archive". They are available to anyone who wants to review
 them.

 Reviewing the emails it is obvious that the reason to use an alias was to
 damage competitor reputations and to promote Risa.

 I don't agree with Mr. Bates that "Earl's" comments are true.  I want to
 remember him a fabricated email from "Earl", related the Avansse (AVwin)
 program: