Re: Earl Conroy is an alias

Bruce:

I am glad that you told us the truth! For a while I was under the
impression that he was one of your employees.

I am also sure there are quite few other aliases on this list server doing
exactly what "Earl" was doing.

My request to other aliases:

Please come forward and tell us who you really represent. Please!

Let us keep this list as "professional" as we can.

Thank You.

Shafat