Re: Degree of Fixity (DOF) Method.

Thank You for your attention.
I just want to inform you, how I interested with this topic.
According the article point 1. Using diagram for calculation effective
length of unbraced frame (Jackson & Moreland ? ) on ACI or AISC standard,
some time make contradiction results.
I very sorry, if you thought that my email not International topic.
Last but not least, I said  thank you for participant that giving me advice
to repair my system from virus.

Best Regards
Suherdi

----------
> From: Greg Smith <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Degree of Fixity (DOF) Method.
> Date: Sunday, February 28, 1999 9:58 AM
>
> I would just like to mention that there is no way for a serious
contributor
> to this list to "wear out their welcome" as I heard implied.  On the
> contrary it is the multi-nationality of this list that makes it
> INTERNATIONAL.  I think it is interesting to hear about other codes,
> standards, materials, methods and situations.
>                                                             Thanks,
>                                                              Greg

Frame

> >Subjected to Lateral Load; January-Febuary 1983
> >If You know how to calculate DOF coefficient for ''closed ring'' shape
and
> >another articles about DOF method, informed me please.
> >
> >According to reference point 1 above, the author have published his book
> >with the title:
> >''La distribucion de momentos por el metode de grado de
emportramiento'',