Re: Need Information about Managament Construction web sites

At 10:15 PM 2/28/99 +0800, you wrote:
>I am very sorry to use this forum to ask about managament construction web
>sites.
>Because I have tried to ask and use serch engine but not found
>Please Inform me
>
>Bst Rgds

Suherdi,

If you will please post  or send me your e-mail address, I will send you a
list.

R. Sandy Pringle       STRUCTURAL INSPECTION CONSULTANTS Inc.
Special Inspection and Materials Testing - Fully Accredited
     Hermosa Beach,  Pasadena  &  Carson,  CA
    (800)598-1970                 Fax(310)353-2248
  sandyp(--nospam--at)sic-inc.com	           http://www.sic-inc.com

Ignorance is more expensive than education....