Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Forensic Engineering Technical Group - ASCE LA Section[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Forensic Engineering Technical Group - ASCE LA Section
- From: SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:37:56 EST
MARCH MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT The Forensic Engineering Technical Group of the LA Section of ASCE next membership meeting will be on March 9, 1999 at 6 p.m. at the Wyndham Garden Hotel, 5757 Telegraph Road, City of Commerce. Our presentation speaker will be Hasan Nouri, of Rivertech, Inc. Mr. Nouri will present a summary of one of the largest environmental lawsuits in the US. Mr. Nouri was one of several experts to the Dupont Common Defense Group in the Pompton Lake Works case in New Jersey. The plaintiffs demand in this case was for more than $1 billion against 15 insurance companies. Mr. Nouri has over 29 years experience in water resource engineering, wetland restoration, and flood control. He is founder and president of Rivertech, Inc., a Southern California-based engineering firm. For reservations, call Steve Helfrich at 909-792-7366. Cost is $25 per person, advance payment required; $27 per person at the door.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Floor Loads selection -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re:Foundation on rock
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Information about Managament Construction web sites
- Next by thread: Telescopic Pole