Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Telescopic Pole[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Telescopic Pole
- From: "Geoffrey G. Melchor" <melbec(--nospam--at)saipan.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:57:26 -0800
Will you please provide me any info about designing a foundation of a 71 feet high telescopic pole.
Is there anybody of you who have the same project as this that can give me the following:
1. Tension force due to the net (for golf driving range) that will install to this pole (same height).
2. Pole will continue to the foundation and so Rw=5, is this OK?
Thanks in advance for those who can help me.
- Prev by Subject: RE: tap holes
- Next by Subject: Tenins in Irvine, anyone?
- Previous by thread: Forensic Engineering Technical Group - ASCE LA Section
- Next by thread: Alias or Not? FAQ