Telescopic Pole

To everybody,

Will you please provide me any info about designing a foundation of a 71 feet high telescopic pole.

Is there anybody of you who have the same project as this that can give me the following:

1. Tension force due to the net (for golf driving range) that will install to this pole (same height).

2. Pole will continue to the foundation and so Rw=5, is this OK?

Thanks in advance for those who can help me.

Geoffrey Melchor
Saipan, USA