Alias or Not? FAQ

Dear List Members:

Time to time I add a new Q & A to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
file. A  copy of this FAQ file is maintained on our web site
(http://www.seaint.org) and also is available by sending an email to
admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type "Get seaint faq.txt"
(no quotes).

Here a new one I like to add. As always, I like to get your comments prior
to adding this to our FAQ file, which is like our "rules book".

Q: Can I use an alias and keep my real identity a secret?

A: SEAINT List is an un-moderated list and therefore, requires those who
use this list to act in a professional and ethical manner. SEAINT does not
review the posts submitted to this list. SEAINT can only respond to those
who complain about misuse of these resources. There is very little that we
can do other than remove a problem subscriber from the list and try to
prevent him or her from returning. There is little we can do to prevent
anyone from assuming another alias and returning to this list. In summary,
as far as you are not misusing this list server, you can remain anonymous
if you like to.