Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Alias or Not? FAQ[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Alias or Not? FAQ
- From: SEAInt Admin <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:41:15 -0800
Dear List Members: Time to time I add a new Q & A to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) file. A copy of this FAQ file is maintained on our web site (http://www.seaint.org) and also is available by sending an email to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type "Get seaint faq.txt" (no quotes). Here a new one I like to add. As always, I like to get your comments prior to adding this to our FAQ file, which is like our "rules book". Q: Can I use an alias and keep my real identity a secret? A: SEAINT List is an un-moderated list and therefore, requires those who use this list to act in a professional and ethical manner. SEAINT does not review the posts submitted to this list. SEAINT can only respond to those who complain about misuse of these resources. There is very little that we can do other than remove a problem subscriber from the list and try to prevent him or her from returning. There is little we can do to prevent anyone from assuming another alias and returning to this list. In summary, as far as you are not misusing this list server, you can remain anonymous if you like to.
- Prev by Subject: Re: AISC Seminar/ Does the Client really want a cheaper steel frame?
- Next by Subject: Re: Alias or Not? FAQ
- Previous by thread: Telescopic Pole
- Next by thread: Re: Alias or Not? FAQ