Re: Electronic drawing exchange -- legal issues

Dear Earle:  I thought this might be of some interest to you.  Claret

>>> Mark Middlebrook <markmid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net> 02/26 6:29 PM >>>
Several months ago, we had a discussion about the legal issues surrounding exchange of CAD drawing files. I mentioned an old CADALYST magazine article that I wrote on the topic. That article is now available on the CADALYST Web site at:

http://www.cadonline.com/1091mc.htm

In addition, there are other articles that might be of interest to structural engineering CAD users at:

http://www.cadonline.com/sv.htm

The topics include CAD standards and drawing exchange practicalities.

- Mark Middlebrook