Software for Steel Connection Design

For several years, I have used a program called Quick-Connect for designing
steel connections.  The author of the program was JJK and Associates in
Albuquerque, New Mexico.  I would like to update the program, if possible,
but I can't locate the author.  No one answers the telephone at their
published number, and I can't find them on the web.  Does anyone know how to
reach JJK?

On a similar subject, what software do the rest of you use for the design of
steel connections?  What software would you recommend?

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Poorly Connected in Dallas