Re: Earl Conroy is an alias

Mr. Bruce Bates:

Thank you for your apology. I supposed that you would say that. Let me
remind you that you don't had to buy the software in the 1993 since I send
to you (and to many other companies) a copy of Avansse before it be
marketed. You may recall that I did that in an attempt to reach to a
marketing agreement with you.

When we offered a full and free AVwin to SEAint in order to compensate our
customers from our errors, "Earl" sent many emails about the inconvenient of
using "freeware". I must recognize that "Earl's" statements are true, but
also they were partially oriented and had a clear intention: to discourage
SEAint members to download the AVwin SEAint version. I am sorry that you
feel intimidated by new software available in the market.

However, I am pleased to know that you did choose the AVwin program as your
main target. This is an implicit recognition to our product.

Boris Kraljevic
Avansse International, Inc.