Re: Re: Dilbert's Theorem (architects vs. engineers)

Kenneth:

As an architect, and somewhat of a generalist, I learn a little about more
and more until eventually, I'll know nothing about everything.  Of course,
engineers on the other hand, tend to specialize.  Learning more and more
about less and less, until they eventually know everything about nothing.
So it's said, anyway.

I've had a general contractor license since 1978.  I'd suppose that's even
worse...

Maybe I should've used a psudonym.

B-{)}

Gary M. Wheeler, AIA, Architect
American Architecture Service.  Try our Portal at
http://home.att.net/~g.wheeler