Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FRP rebar in concrete design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FRP rebar in concrete design
- From: "James A. Lane" <jl(--nospam--at)clarknexsen.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 16:07:31 -0500
February's Civil Engineering magazine had an article on glass FRP. I would like to know if anyone has ever designed any reinforced concrete with glass reinforcement? I would like to research this item to broaden my knowledge as an engineer. The article said ACI committee 440 is developing a set of guidelines for designs and should be out mid-1999. Are their currently any texts on the market? I could see where this type of reinforcement would be ideal for exterior balconies. Any comments or information on the above would be appreciated. Hope you all had a good engineers week, James A. Lane, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Freq Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Next by Subject: FRP rebar in concrete design
- Previous by thread: Re: Dilbert's Theorem (architects vs. engineers)
- Next by thread: FRP rebar in concrete design