FRP rebar in concrete design

February's Civil Engineering magazine had an article on glass FRP.  I would
like to know if anyone has ever designed any reinforced concrete with glass
reinforcement?  I would like to research this item to broaden my knowledge as
an engineer.  The article said ACI committee 440 is developing a set of
guidelines for designs and should be out mid-1999.  Are their currently any
texts on the market?  I could see where this type of reinforcement would be
ideal for exterior balconies.  Any comments or information on the above would
be appreciated.

Hope you all had a good engineers week,
James A. Lane, P.E.