VIRUS WARNING

Dear Seaint List member:

Many of you received an email from Suherdi on Saturday Feb 27, 1999 which
had an attachment file called happy99.exe - PLEASE DO NOT RUN THIS FILE.
Simply delete it.

If you do not run the file and simply delete it, the file is harmless.
However, you run the file and see the fireworks on your screen, you need to
read this article or run a virus detection software.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3652/SKA.HTM

Although we do have a virus detection software running on our system, the
newer ones most of the time go un-detected. Just as a general rule, do not
click on any attachment files unless you know what the file contains.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin