Charleston, SC: Engr Req'd

I have a client in need of some forensic structural/architectural engineering
expertise in Charleston, SC.  The work includes figuring out why the brick
veneer on some wood framed, multistory apartment buildings has come loose.
The client's insurance company suggests that the cause is settlement, which is
apparently not covered.  The work will probably include depositions and expert
testimony.  If anyone can provide some referrals, I will share them with my
client.  (I suggest responses by private email rather than to the whole list)
thank you.
Jan Harris, PE
Liberty Engineering, PC
Virginia Beach, VA