Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Alias or Not? FAQ[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Alias or Not? FAQ
- From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:41:10 EST
Shafat - I vote for complete prohibition of aliases and anonymous postings on this list. I realize it is uneforceable, but I feel it should be the list policy nonetheless. It is a policy statement that is consistent with the ethical and professional guidelines we all supposedly follow in our business life. This is a list of professional people sharing technical information, which has already limited itself to technical questions only (i.e. no politics, no humor). I see no possible excuse for someone to not add their name to their post. As my mom used to say, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it." Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Alias or Not? FAQ
- Next by Subject: RE: Alias or Not? FAQ
- Previous by thread: Re: Alias or Not? FAQ
- Next by thread: RE: Alias or Not? FAQ