Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Marine Piers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Marine Piers
- From: cmd(--nospam--at)ibm.net
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:04:33 -0600
You might want to start with the USACE's "Shore Protection Manual" for wave forces and things like that. The best sources for pier and other structures, however, are the various Navy (NAVFAC) Design Manuals. There are also a number of some European and Japanese Guidelines and Manuals that are helpful as well. Unfortunately, I don't have my copies of the European and Japanese manuals anywhere close at hand. You can get good access to the US Navy materials and a host of other things at http://pilebuck.com. I hope that gives you a start.
Michael Donoghue, PE
Maritech Engineering, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Marine Piers
- Next by Subject: Re: Marine Piers
- Previous by thread: Re: Marine Piers
- Next by thread: Re: Marine Piers