From: Vincenzo Valerio <enmar(--nospam--at)etheron.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 9:47 AM
Subject: Marine Piers

Dear colleagues:
I need to design a marine pier for boats up tu 100 mtons.
I would like to know which applicable code mentions the wawe loads and impact loads.

Ing. Vincenzo Valerio
Enmar Representaciones y Asesorias, C.A.
Caracas, Venezuela.
Tel: 58-2-238-5253 ; Fax: 58-2-237-1101
E-mail: enmar(--nospam--at)etheron.net