Re: [StrucTX] Advertising

Phil,

I believe that stating one's abilities in this list to support one's professional capability to assist a colleague is in no way non-proprietary. This way, the other colleague would be able to have that professional trust to access you and get your opinion.

I remember that when the StrucTx List started, everybody were introducing themselves and describing their professional backgrounds openly. Those were no advertising but in the same line as what you posted earlier to a professional query.

Jerome AM Tan
Makati City, Philippines

Jerome.Tan(--nospam--at)Pareuro.com