HOT list for SEAOC Convention

This year we are doing something new. We are promoting SEAOC 1999
Convention via our web site months prior to our regular printed promotion.
The site has been up for over two months now. Go to http://www.seaint.org
and then click on the "Convention" link on the left side. Take a look!

At the bottom of the main page of the convention site, you will find an
option to enter your name and email. If you are interested in attending
this convention ( I strongly recommend that you do, it is the best one!),
simply enter your name and email address and click on the button. We will
then put your name and email address on this "Special List" where you will
be able get advance reservations, early bird specials, web specials etc. I
highly recommend that you get your name and email address to this hot list
if you are planning to attend.

Also, while you are there, take a look at the social events calendar. Lot
of fun things for you and your family.

Thank You.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin