Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HOT list for SEAOC Convention[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: HOT list for SEAOC Convention
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:56:31 -0800
This year we are doing something new. We are promoting SEAOC 1999 Convention via our web site months prior to our regular printed promotion. The site has been up for over two months now. Go to http://www.seaint.org and then click on the "Convention" link on the left side. Take a look! At the bottom of the main page of the convention site, you will find an option to enter your name and email. If you are interested in attending this convention ( I strongly recommend that you do, it is the best one!), simply enter your name and email address and click on the button. We will then put your name and email address on this "Special List" where you will be able get advance reservations, early bird specials, web specials etc. I highly recommend that you get your name and email address to this hot list if you are planning to attend. Also, while you are there, take a look at the social events calendar. Lot of fun things for you and your family. Thank You. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Internet Admin
- Prev by Subject: RE: History of conventional wood framing.
- Next by Subject: HOW ABOUT THOSE BADGERS!!!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Should Structural Engineering be Separted from Civil Engineering
- Next by thread: Fw: [flood_haz_mit] Re: Enquiry on wave load standards