From: bcoulbourne(--nospam--at)G-and-O.com <bcoulbourne(--nospam--at)G-and-O.com>
To: jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>; flood_haz_mit(--nospam--at)egroups.com <flood_haz_mit(--nospam--at)egroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 22:27
Subject: [flood_haz_mit] Re: Enquiry on wave load standards

I don't believe there are any codes that mention these loads. Some info can be
found in the Corps of Engineers Shore Protection Manual (1984 - I think) and in
ASCE 7-95. If you can get a copy of the balloted version of ASCE 7-98 there are
more specifics in that version. ASCE 24 on Flood REsistant Design and
Construction also has some information on both types of loads - again tho I
don't believe there is much in any code except as a reference to other documents
like those noted above.

Bill Coulbourne