Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Hinges[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Hinges
- From: Drew Morris <Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:27:56 -0900
I am looking for information of industrial hinges. I am designing a tilt-up mast for an antenna array and am looking for something that I can weld or bolt to plates connected to the mast and base frame. I can rig up something using Sch 40 pipe and solid rods, but am looking for something simpler. Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: HAZUS: The FEMA Tool for Multi-Hazard Loss Estimation
- Next by Subject: Re: Hinges
- Previous by thread: Fw: [flood_haz_mit] Re: Enquiry on wave load standards
- Next by thread: Re: Hinges