From: Drew Morris <Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 1:25
Subject: Hinges

I am looking for information of industrial hinges.  I am designing a
tilt-up mast for an antenna array and am looking for something that I
can weld or bolt to plates connected to the mast and base frame.  I can
rig up something using Sch 40 pipe and solid rods, but am looking for
something simpler.  Thanks in ******* ******* ***
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org