Summer Internships

Dear Engineers,

My name is Tim, and I am a sophomore at the University of Southern
California majoring in Civil Engineering Building Science. I am currently
searching for a summer internship at a local structural engineering firm.
If your firm offers internships, please reply.  Thanks!

Tim

FIGHT ON!!!!

		*         Timothy D. Kaucher           *
                *    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~kaucher   *
Visit my webpage!!!:        http://www-scf.usc.edu/~kaucher