RV: tesis

----------
Desde: 	Maria Laura Godoy[SMTP:mgodoy(--nospam--at)fio.unicen.edu.ar]
Enviado el: 	jueves 4 de marzo de 1999 9:14
Para: 	'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Asunto: 	tesis

I am educational investigator of the UNCPBA - Facultad de Ingeniería, and I am carrying out my work of Thesis of Schoolmaster. The same one consists on modeling screens of Armed Concrete with openings, considering static loads and material nonlinearity, so much with physical models as computacional (we have the  ALGOR System) to analyze that correlation exists among the results. I would thank them any information that you could give me in this respect. From already thank you
                                       María Laura