Re: RV: tesis

Hello Maria :

We have done what you're planning to do, but using linear analysis. We
developed a small reinforced concrete house with about f'c=1000 psi and
minimum temperature reinforcement. We modeled and analized it with Algor
Software and then tested it in the CISMID (Peruvian-Japanese center for
seismic investigation and disaster mitigation) laboratories with great
success. If you don't have any experience with Algor software, you better
wait for release 12 which is a lot more friendly. Feel free to email me
privately for any further help, you can do it in spanish if you like.

Best regards,

At 01:04 PM 04/03/1999 -0300, you wrote:

>----------

I am carrying out my work of Thesis of Schoolmaster. The same one consists
on modeling screens of Armed Concrete with openings, considering static
loads and material nonlinearity, so much with physical models as
computacional (we have the  ALGOR System) to analyze that correlation
exists among the results. I would thank them any information that you could
give me in this respect. From already thank you
>                                       María Laura

Walter Sheen Paoli
Civil Engineer
Lima, Peru