Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Autocad[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Autocad
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)newwave.net>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:07:22 -0500
Is there a way to insert a block with attributes that show predefined values?
Example: In a lisp file, I define x=2 and I insert a block with an attribute, say y. Is there a way to make attribute y show 2?
Chris Towne E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASTM A992 questions
- Next by Subject: Re: Autocad
- Previous by thread: RE: Should Structural Engineering be Separated from Civil Enginee ring
- Next by thread: Re: Autocad