Re: Openings in Concrete Block

Brian:

Why not put the tubes at the bottom of the block?  The fork lift should be
able to get it's fork in them there.  Then you have a 11" slab above the
tubes that you can design as a continuous beam  over two supports and
determine how much bar you need to put top and bottom (with the bottom bars
being right on top of the tubes).

Neil Moore