Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: "convention" problems[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: "convention" problems
- From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 20:55:12 EST
In a message dated 3/4/99 1:45:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com writes: << But Sharaf say's he's fixed it (maybe a new Pentium is on its way to me, UG!). >> It's Shafat not Sharaf.
- Prev by Subject: Re: RE: "convention" problems
- Next by Subject: Re: "re-use" fees
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: "convention" problems
- Next by thread: RE: Should Structural Engineering be Separated from Civil Enginee ring