RE: Should Structural Engineering be Separated from Civil Enginee ring

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I just got a questionair from
The Architectural Engineering Institute.  It was survey asking what I
thought were important aspects of for a National liscense.

It appears there will a part of the exam that all engineers in the
building construction will take, and seperat section for your
specialty (structural Mechanical, and eTc).

With the requirements to be a Sttructural Engineer In the Western
States and Illinoise I wonder how this could work.

Ken Tarlow