Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Vendors for Wood Design and Analysis Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Vendors for Wood Design and Analysis Seminar
- From: "Mark Redlinger" <mredling(--nospam--at)degenkolb.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:31:54 -0800
The SEAO Education Committee is looking for vendors who want to discuss their products with structural engineers. The SEAO May 19 seminar in Portland, Oregon, "Analysis and Design of Wood Structures", will feature guest speakers discussing multiple topics on structural engineering wood analysis and design. Vendors will have multiple opportunities to talk with attendants during this day long seminar about their wood related products. The setup of each vendor's area will be similar to most trade shows. Vendors interested in this opportunity can reserve one of the limited spots by calling Mark J. Redlinger at (503)223-9932 or by writing to "mredlinger(--nospam--at)degenkolb.com".
- Prev by Subject: RE: Values of dowels in existing concrete
- Next by Subject: VIRUS ALERT
- Previous by thread: RE: Interference-Body Bolts
- Next by thread: [no subject]