Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Alberto Guida" <GRUPOCG(--nospam--at)etheron.net>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:51:47 -0400
I am using a british program for steel design. British Code BS5950 (1990) uses grade 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, ..., for bolts.
Some body knows what this means?
Thank you very much
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Vendors for Wood Design and Analysis Seminar
- Next by thread: RE: AutoCAD blocks with attributes