Dilbert's Theorem (architects vs. engineers)

To Tom Jakaby, SE

Deadly aim, excellent delivery, good job, thanks.

(by the way, I do moonlight once in a while so I don't go crazy doing plan
reviews  all the time.  And I started out as a contractor over 25 yrs ago, so
I do make sure what is designed can be built)

My white hat is a bit on the ragged side these days, thanks for the lift.

Jim Fruit, AIA