Dilbert's Theorem (architects vs. engineers)

To Neil Moore, SE

Thanks for the compliment, plan checkers are actually people who care (at
least me anyway).  Everyone has something to contribute to safety, the built
environment, and successful construction projects for all society's benefit.

I like taking a chance with open invitations, the critiques keep life
interesting, and there is always something to be learned even though the
message may be clouded in vitriol or rhetoric.

Jim Fruit, AIA