	From:  Lanny J. Flynn [SMTP:flynn(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
	Sent:  Friday, March 05, 1999 3:40 PM
	To:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject:  Re: Recycled materials

	Most of the structural wide flange beams, girders and columns
which are
	domestically produced are made from recycled steel by mills
which are much
	more environmentally friendly than in the past.  If you would
like to talk
	more about the current rolling of structural steel members, feel
free to
	call me 253 859 1225.

	Lanny J. Flynn, P.E., S.E.
	Regional Engineer