Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
International Summit - Humor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, HFTEACH(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: International Summit - Humor
- From: Yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 04:30:09 EST
Scenario: An International Summit in Paris. Attending are: Boris Yeltsin, Bill Clinton & Ernesto Zedillo (Mexican President). The waiter asks, "le aperitif?" All of them answer, "Oui!" The waiter looks at Zedillo and asks, "Le tequila?" Zedillo: "oui!" The waiter looks at Yeltsin, "Le vodka?" Yeltsin: "oui!" Finally the waiter looks at Clinton, "Le whisky?" Clinton: "DON'T MENTION THAT BITCH!"
- Prev by Subject: RE: Interference-Body Bolts
- Next by Subject: Italian Seismic Loads
- Previous by thread: HUMOR: Re: y2k and the average engineer?
- Next by thread: Beyond the y2k and the average engineer?