Post tensioned precast construction

I'm looking for references regarding precast concrete sections which are
connected using post tensioning.  I remember seeing this method in segmental
bridge construction.

We are designing a chapel which has a fairly large barrel vaulted roof.  To
eliminate formwork and shoring considerations, the contractor (on board
already) wants to precast sections of the roof and set them in place.  The
structure is about 50 feet long, and post tensioning the sections together
seems the logical method of getting the sections to work together.

Specifically, I am interested in how the joints themselves are treated to
bring about continuity of the overall structure.

Any help would be appreciated.

T. Eric Gillham PE
GK2 Inc.
PO Box 3207  Agana, Guam  96932
Email - gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net
Ph:  (671) 477-9224
Fax: (671) 477-3456