Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: short anchor bolts -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: short anchor bolts -Reply
- From: David Puskas <david_puskas(--nospam--at)bswintl.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:36:48 -0600
** High Priority ** I have used common bolt extenders (couplers) for anchor bolts which did not have a long enough projection, for school projects (DSA approved). These did not occur in wood however and should these walls be shear walls then adequate anchorage to transfer the shear to the foundation must be accounted for. Perhaps additional expansion anchors. Dave Puskas BSW International
- Prev by Subject: RE: short anchor bolts
- Next by Subject: Re: short anchor bolts. Reply.
- Previous by thread: RE: short anchor bolts
- Next by thread: Concrete Flat Slab Hole