Structural Analysis Programs

I am researching structural analysis programs,  I would appreciate some
input on pros and cons of programs that are out there, and some
structural engineers' opinions on what to look for and what to avoid.
Thanks.

I have received info from:

Company				Program

Integrated Engineering Software		Visual Analysis/Visual
Design/Visual Tools
Daystar Software			Daystar Series/Multiframe Series
ASDIP Structural Software Corp.		ASDIP
RISA Technologies			Risa 2D-3D
CADRE Analytic			CADRE PRO
RAM International			RAM Series
Enercalc Engineering Software		Enercalc
Computer and Structures, Inc.		SAP2000

Any other companies/software ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks

Zachary Goswick
Angus-Young Associates, Inc.
555 South River Street
Janesville, WI  53545-4827